Selected pages translated by Anonymous
How to Protest Intelligently
Important information and tactics
Please distribute through email printing, and photocopies ONLY!
Twitter and facebook are being monitored. Be careful not to let this
fall into the hands of the police or state security.
The Demands of the Egyptian People
1. The downfall of the regime of Hosni Mubarak and his ministers.
2. The cessation of the Emergency Law
5. The formation of a new, non-military government with the interests of
the Egyptian people at heart.
6. The constructive administration of all of Egypt's resources.
The Strategic Goals of Civil
1. To take over important government buildings.
2. To attempt to win over members of the policy and army to the side of
3. To protect our brothers and sisters in revolution.
Steps for Carrying Out the Plan
1. Assemble with your friends and neighbors in residential streets far
away from where the security forces are.
2. Shout slogans in the name of Egypt and the people's freedom (positive
3. Encourage other residents to join in (again with positive language)
4. Go out into the major streets in very large groups in order to form
the biggest possible assembly.
5. Head toward important government buildings -- while shouting positive
slogans -- in order to take them over.
Necessary Clothing and Accessories
Sweatshirt or leather jacket with a hood. This helps shield your face
from tear gas.
Protective glasses (Can be bought at any metalworking or paint shop).
Scarf to protect your mouth and lungs from tear gas.
A rose so we can show that we can do as we ought to and join together in
the most peaceful way possible.
Spray Paint so that if the authorities attack us, we can spray-paint the
visors of their helmets and the windshields of the armored trucks,
blocking their vision and hindering their movement.
Shoes that make it easy to run and move quickly.
Thick rubber gloves in order to protect your hands from the heat of tear
The lid of a pot: you can use this shield when the State Security beats
you or shoots rubber bullets.
A rose so we can show that we can do as
we ought to and join together in the most peaceful way possible.
How to Use the Accessories
Shield and Spray
HOLD YOUR GROUND, EGYPTIAN!
Block the truncheon with your shield as you're spraying them in the
How to Use the Accessories
2. Other uses for Spray-paint: on the windshields of armored trucks and
on mounted surveillance cameras.
3. You can also stick a wet towel in the vehicle's exhaust to stop it.
4. You can also throw plastic bags filled with liquid soap under the
wheels of the armored trucks to disrupt their balance as they're moving.
The Police and the People Stand
Together Against Oppression!
Long Live Egypt!
How to Publish and Disseminate This
1. We ask you not to use Twitter or Facebook or other websites because
they are all monitored by the Ministry of the Interior.
2. Distribute by email or printing or photocopying especially if you own
an office or store.
3. Do not betray your fellow citizens and ensure that this not fall into
the hands of anyone who works for the police.
Now that you know, please pass it on!
Long live Egypt!
Return to Table of Contents